We are looking for an engineering graduate who can independently solve engineering problems and use the Monolith AI platform tocreate new case studies and work on real customer data
A bit about you:
- You have a basic understanding of supervised learning, regression models or statistical learning.
- You have excellent understanding of engineering (structures, dynamic systems, thermo dynamics).
- You have a chemistry or chemical engineering background.
- You have the ability to write scientific texts. eg whitepaper
It’s a bonus if you have:
- The ability to code in python, (experience with pandas, skikit learn, tensorflow, etc).
- Experience in running simulations or creating parametric designs in Solidworks, Onshape, or other CAD/CAE tools.
- An eye for designing good looking marketing material.
Your work will be split between:
- Solving engineering problems using the Monolith platform, using data that is either gathered (e.g. from internet, clients, …) or created(e.g. CAD, FEA, CFD).
- Writing content for the case studies (blog article, whitepaper, slides).
- Working with one of our clients on one specific application of the platform on chemical compatibility.
If this sounds like you and you want to hear more then please drop Melissa an email at email@example.com with your CV and why you’d be a great fit.